We are looking for a Vet with approximately 4 years experience in small animal practice.
What will you be?
- Someone who knows your way around a consult room - be confident in communicating with clients and likely to be very good at basic surgery.
- Someone who will be a great fit and addition to our team.
- You will have heard about high performing teams... ours is ELITE! Two of our key values (that we live and talk about everyday) are shared responsibility and care.
- Collaboration is the norm... Every role- every day. We work as a team to get the job done! We tend to have a lot of fun! Even when things get crazy.
If you were to work with us you could expect
- Busy and varied caseload.
- A sparkling and well equipped clinic.
- The opportunity to learn and grow your technical skills.
- We are looking for a Vet that wants to grow... perhaps you have a special interest you want to explore...? We encourage it.. And we support you to do it!
- This is the type of place you could cement your career. We are looking for someone long term.
- You will be well rewarded for your efforts... Not only monetarily but in job satisfaction and fulfillment.
If you fit the description of who we are looking for and are keen to be considered then please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward from hearing from you.