Port Adelaide Veterinary Clinic & Cattery is an independently owned, small animal practice serving the Western suburbs of Adelaide. Our exceptional facilities and well equipped practice conforms to hospital standards ensuring we are able to practice high standards of veterinary medicine.
Our energetic team is motivated by our desire to create an exceptional experience for our clients and patients as well as making our practice a compelling and happy place to visit and work.
What we are able to offer:
- We have a high energy and dedicated veterinary team including dedicated reception, nursing and kennel hand staff
- We have motivated, loyal clients
- We have a purpose built veterinary practice that conforms to hospital standards and enables the practice of exceptional standards of medicine
- We are well equipped with all the equipment one would expect from a modern progressive practice including digital radiography, ultrasonography, rigid and flexible endoscope, full pathology suit & Petmap Blood Pressure monitor
- We do not have after hours beyond normal consulting hours and we strive to offer a flexible work place environment
- A genuine opportunity for you to contribute and grow. For you to bring innovative and forward thinking practice and to help lead our team irrespective of your experience.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a competent general surgeon or be willing to develop your proficiency in this area
- Be energetic and solution focussed
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to support and enhance our practice culture and values
- Be experienced in or a desire to become proficient in ultrasound
- Embrace our business goals and be willing to enhance these goals